Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I wish .......Again


I just want to wake up
and be a child again,
so that i can have some time
and enjoy my formative years again.

I just want to wake up
and not be apprehensive again ,
So that i can be happy
and forget thinking 'bout my impending future again.

I just want to wake up
and live this life again,
so that it can be impeccable
and I never regret 'bout anything again.

I just want to wake up
and fly from here again,
so that I feel free
and fly in the sky like a soul bird again.

But I woke up and I was there where I was again
with all my fears,regrets and apprehensions.
And here I sit and think HOW? WHEN ? WHY? AGAIN....

3 comments:

Sandeep Balan said...

the starting lines were the most powerful ones...ohh..how we all wish we becum childs again...good work..keep it coming..

peter said...

is this ur own poem ??
if yes gud one !!

check out mine too :D

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

Beautiful poem.

Most of the times, we don't give up thinking about our past, and probably that's why we find ourselves at the same point, sad, low, upset and frustrated.

The only way to get over it is to make a conscience effort by diverting your mind in something more pleasant or new, every time you see yourself drifting into the past.